Participating in the forums couldn’t be easier. You can browse around and read other people’s posts and you can make a post of your own. The forum posts are not visible to the public. Only club members when logged onto the site can see them.
- Click on the Forum tab. If you’re not already logged in, do so.
- You’ll see all the forums listed. They’re divided up according to subject material
- Click on a forum title and you’ll see all the previous posts, starting with the most recent.
- Click on a post title to read it.
- If you’d like to reply with a post of your own, click on the reply button.
- If you want to add a post of your own, click on the Add Topic button. Just make sure you’re in the correct forum. There’s a drop down menu listing all the forums in the Select Forum box.